FOIT Group is a managed service provider on a mission to help businesses navigate IT to secure, blueprint, build and support the right IT focus for their business.
With ONE full-stack IT partner who can capably traverse every aspect of IT (from people-first focused IT strategy to attentive daily support) businesses can focus on what they’re best at – leaving the tech to us.
We pride ourselves on Enterprise grade IT solutions – delivered with nimble, attentive small-team service.
We build partnerships – not technology. It’s a people-first focus which recognises that technology should work hard to solve human problems and build a foundation for bespoke business success. Every business is different.
We are consistently in search of outstanding talent for both full-time and part-time positions. If you are an IT professional aiming to advance your career, please explore the available job opportunities listed below.
Service Desk Leader
- Be part of our team providing best-of-breed technical solutions and grow your career today!
- Earn a great salary circa $85,000 – $105,000 PLUS super and great benefits!
- Use your technical experience and passion for customer service to take the next step in your career and lead a team!
Join FOIT Group in the heart of Sydney CBD, where we empower our clients to unleash possibilities and thrive with a strategic IT focus at the core of their business. As a leading managed IT service provider (MSP) since 2008, we excel in navigating and transforming businesses through innovative technology solutions.
Our small but mighty team collaborates closely at every turn and we support our team members to make continuous improvements to our software and offerings, helping them to develop their own careers in the process.
Our people-first approach and design-led strategies ensure continuous security and strategic alignment, making us the architects of IT excellence.
We now have the exciting opportunity for a Service Desk Team Leader to join us full-time in Sydney. Join us to be part of a team that delivers quality, outstanding customer service, and the right tech solutions for our clients’ success.
As our Service Desk Team Leader, you will support our six service desk team members to provide outstanding customer service and support. You will help ensure our processes are as optimised as possible, and work alongside our founders to ensure client satisfaction.
We provide several technical solutions, including full MSPs and Microsoft system solutions, and your team comprises a mix of level 1-3 technicians providing support. As Service Desk Team Leader, you will provide a vital conduit between management and the service desk team, as well as a key point of contact for customers requiring complex assistance.
We are a strong and collaborative team, that work together to provide a high level of customer care, and work to make our blue-sky thinking a reality, without red-tape. We make constant improvements to ensure we are always providing our clients a truly best-of-breed technical solution.
- Monitor service desk team performance including accuracy and time to close tickets;
- Ensure customer expectations are met and manage these expectations where needed;
- Supporting service desk team members to grow and progress their career;
- Ensure Service Level Agreement (SLA) requirements are adhered to;
- Working with the business interests in mind;
- Constantly upgrading and improving internal processes and procedures.
Excited to be part of an organisation where you can make your ideas a reality, you will be an experienced Service Desk Technician, looking to take the next step in your career.
With a continuous improvement mindset, you will be excited to not only give suggestions for process improvements, but have the ability to action these yourself. You will have experience training and supporting junior team members, and will be passionate about leading Service Desk Technicians.
You will have:
- Experience as a level 2 or 3 Service Desk Technician
- Experience developing junior team members
- High-level written and verbal communication skills
- Experience managing service tickets
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Strong commitment and accountability to providing excellent customer service
- Hands-on person looking to support clients
- Relevant tertiary qualifications preferred
Salary & Benefits
When you join us, you will receive a generous salary circa $85,000 – $105,000, negotiable dependent on experience, plus super and great benefits.
- Opportunities for growth into senior management at FOIT Group
- Great team culture with monthly Friday evening events
- Paid certifications and training opportunities relevant to role
- Christmas and EOFY events
- Be part of a close-knit collaborative team
Ready to Apply?
If you’re a passionate and experienced Service Desk Technician ready to take on a leadership role, click the Apply Now button below to submit your application.
IT Support Engineer Level 2 - 3
- Looking for more autonomy and the challenge of end-to-end problem solving?
- Want to get paid to learn and grow your career?
We’re looking for a motivated Support Engineer to join our fast growing and high performing team. We’re a people focused MSP as the Service Delivery team is the key to our success.
You will be responsible for providing outstanding technical support to our diverse client base. This critical role assists in maintaining the smooth operation of our clients’ IT systems by efficiently resolving complex technical issues, delivering proactive support, and ensuring exceptional customer service.
- Deliver prompt and effective technical support to clients via phone, email, remote assistance, or on-site visits.
- Exposure to many different operating environments and client solutions.
- Responsible for managing local infrastructure as well as managing both private & public cloud environments.
- Exposure to cyber security and cloud based offerings
- Diagnose and resolve complex hardware, software and network issues across a variety of IT environments.
- Proactively monitor clients environments including networks and servers
- Document and track all support activities using our ticketing system.
- Assist in the implementation and configuration of new systems, applications, and network devices as per clients’ requirements.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation, including standard operating procedures and knowledge base articles.
- Continuously update your knowledge of industry trends and technologies to provide the highest level of support and service to our clients.
Join an already successful, knowledgeable and dynamic team who are looking for someone to share our passion and enthusiasm for technology.
FOIT offers great benefits including:
- Competitive salary package
- Employer paid certifications & training
- Sydney city location – close to public transport
- High exposure to a broad range of enterprise grade technologies
- Working within a supportive team – collaborative, friendly and energetic
- Opportunity for growth & advancement – personalised career path and salary goals
- Thriving team culture with regular social events
To be successful in this position, you must have:
- 2 + years of experience in a highly technical environment
- Previous MSP experience using industry tools to monitor and manage clients
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Microsoft 365 suite and Azure cloud-based platform experience
- A sound understanding in maintaining Windows Server and Desktop environments
- Ability to work well in a small collaborative team whilst having the ability to work independently
- Be able to work in a fast-paced, adaptive environment
- Must be a Citizen/Permanent Resident and hold an Australian driver’s licence
FOIT Group is a leading managed IT service provider based in the heart of the Sydney CBD. We’re here to help clients navigate IT and transform their business through innovative and comprehensive technology solutions. Being a full-stack one IT partner, we traverse every aspects of technology. We pride ourselves on our reputation for quality and outstanding customer service while consistently delivering the right tech fit to our clients.
Our work is exciting, fast-paced and rewarding with the team being young, energetic and passionate about what we do. We empower our people to take ownership over their work, offer opportunities to get involved in innovative projects and provide access to leading-edge technologies. We strive for continual improvement by providing the best in bread technology solutions and enjoy getting out to celebrate along the way!
How to Apply
If you share this passion for technology, strive for improvement and motivated by client success, you will thrive being part of our team. Please apply below to submit your resume and any other relevant information.